Make a Planned Gift and invest in the future
By including the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet, St. Paul Province, Ministries Foundation in your estate plans, you connect your most deeply held values to a powerful legacy of hope. Your estate gift to Sisters of St. Joseph helps us serve those who are poor and most in need, now and in the future.
Planned giving also offers you several benefits.
• You enjoy the tremendous satisfaction of seeing your gifts at work during your lifetime.
• You participate in choosing the charitable organizations you want to support.
• You may realize an immediate tax deduction.
• You can establish an income stream for yourself from your gift.
• Your estate may receive tax and other financial benefits at your death.
The Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet Ministries Foundation accepts bequests, charitable gift annuities, trusts, and life insurance policies. We cordially invite you to call Ralph Scorpio at 651-690-7097, or email him at email@example.com to discuss your planned giving goals