With your help, Sisters of St. Joseph can continue to make bold moves for real change by providing:
- health care for the uninsured;
- education for immigrants;
- housing and support for tortured and/or abused homeless women;
- outreach and leadership development for young women;
- social justice education, outreach, and action;
- and workshops and programs for spiritual seekers.
Sisters of St. Joseph provide help and hope thousands of people each year with a community and family impact that is many times greater. While the Sisters’ programs are mostly free to the people who need them, they are expensive for the Sisters of St. Joseph to operate. That’s why they need your help.
How can you help?
- Support the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet today with a gift to our Annual Fund.
- Make a memorial gift or a gift in honor of someone and send one of our beautiful cards.
- Make it easy by scheduling a recurring gift.
- Support the Sisters of St. Joseph tomorrow with a Planned Gift.
The Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet Ministries Foundation is a registered non-profit organization (EIN 41-1765361). Gifts to the foundation are tax-deductible.