The 2021 Carondelet Celebration supported the ministries started by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet. The Celebration premiered May 7 and it was an evening of songs and stories of Hope & Healing.
Enjoy the recording below and please share!
Benefiting the ministries of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet, the Carondelet Celebration will be an evening to celebrate Stories and Songs of Hope & Healing. We look forward to having you join us
Friday, May 7, 2021.
With entertainment from Jearlyn Steele, of the famous Steele Family, the celebration will include powerful testimony from people who have benefitted from the Sisters’ programs.
Want to Support the Celebration in a Different Way?
Become a Sponsor.
- Align with one of the leading Minnesota organizations providing services to marginalized people who need help the most.
- Build your brand and increase visibility with clients and stakeholders as supporting an organization that is making an impact during this time of crisis.
- Increase positive employee perception of your company’s image by supporting organizations that make a difference.
- Have direct access to potential new customers or clients.
- Improve public perception of your corporate citizenship.