The Sisters of St. Joseph Ministries Foundation invites you to join a virtual evening at the 2021 Carondelet Celebration.
Benefitting the ministries of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet, the Carondelet Celebration will be an evening to celebrate Stories and Songs of Hope & Healing. We look forward to having you join us
Friday, May 7, 2021.
With entertainment from Jearlyn Steele, of the famous Steele Family, the celebration will include powerful testimony from people who have benefitted from the Sisters’ programs.
Funds raised during the 2021 Carondelet Celebration go to sponsoring the ministries of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet.
Today the ministries of the Sisters of St. Joseph reach more than 15,000 annually, many of whom have few other resources or support. The ministries provide more essential services than ever. Providing more services requires more financial support at a time when demand is increasing and many families are hurting and need essentials.
The Sisters of St. Joseph continue to show their love of God and neighbor without distinction, yet they cannot do this important work alone. They need all of us to join them in this great work.
We Need Your Help - Become a Carondelet Champion
Carondelet Champions tell their friends, families, and communities about the Carondelet Celebration and encourage people to attend. They share about the Celebration on their social media pages, send communications about the event and why it’s important, and generally champion the message of the ministries.
It’s easy to do and important! The Ministries Foundation will supply you with everything you need, including:
- Easy to share social media content, graphics, & posts.
- Editable email templates to send to your friends and family.
- Information about the ministries and why they are important.
Please sign up today and help us make the 2021 Carondelet Celebration a great success – we cannot do this important work without you!
Want a great dinner but don't want to cook? No problem!
Let our friends at Luci Ancora make dinner for you. Available for take-out on May 7, the special Carondelet Celebration dinner is only $40 and the menu includes:
- Caesar Salad
- Penne all’Amatriciana (simmered tomatoes, caramelized onions, bacon & garlic)
- Pork Roast Medallion
- Chocolate Torte
Call Maria at 651-698-6889 by Monday, May 3 to order your Celebration dinner and don’t forget to post photos of you enjoying your meal using the hashtag #CarondeletCelebration!
Want to Support the Celebration in a Different Way?
Become a Sponsor.
- Align with one of the leading Minnesota organizations providing services to marginalized people who need help the most.
- Build your brand and increase visibility with clients and stakeholders as supporting an organization that is making an impact during this time of crisis.
- Increase positive employee perception of your company’s image by supporting organizations that make a difference.
- Have direct access to potential new customers or clients.
- Improve public perception of your corporate citizenship.