What’s a Carondelet Champion?
A Carondelet Champion is an individual dedicated to the mission of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet, to be “Moving always toward the profound love of God and love of neighbor without distinction”. A Carondelet Champion commits to telling others about the work of the Ministries Foundation and spreading the word about the 2021 Carondelet Celebration on May 7, the opening act begins at 6:45pm and the main event premieres at 7pm.
What do I have to do?
It’s easy – sign up through the form at the bottom of the page to be a Carondelet Champion and the Ministries Foundation will send you everything you need. You’ll receive a packet with social media posts and pictures, customizable email templates, and information about the ministries to send to your friends, family, and community.
What should I do first?
Tell the Ministries Foundation that you want to be a Carondelet Champion by filling out the form at the bottom of the page.
When we receive your information, you will receive a ‘Carondelet Champion Checklist’ that includes next steps, options and ideas for sharing about the Celebration, graphics to easily share, email templates to send to your networks, and a calendar checklist to follow.
Do I have to share everything you send me?
You do not! Feel free to share what works for you. If you don’t have social media use the email template and if you feel uncomfortable emailing, post a couple of times about it on your Facebook wall – anything and everything helps.
Or share everything we send you – we really appreciate it!
What if I don’t have social media?
That’s ok! Sending an email to a group of friends encouraging them to attend the Celebration on May 7 or donate is helpful. We want more people to know about the Celebration and to know about the ministries, so share in any way you feel most comfortable.
Things you can do to help the success of the Carondelet Celebration:
- Invite everyone you know to attend the virtual Carondelet Celebration on Friday, May 7 starting at 6:45pm with the opening act and the main event premieres at 7pm.
- And if you haven’t yet, register here: https://mfcelebration.givesmart.com
- Post about us on social media and tag us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Send an email to your networks inviting them to the Celebration and tell them about the ministries and Ministries Foundation. An editable template is included in the Carondelet Champions media kit.
- Write a letter encouraging people to attend.
- Host a ‘viewing party’: invite people to join you on Zoom and screen share the Celebration so you all can watch it together.
- Bid on items at the Silent Auction and donate to the Celebration – any and all support helps!