Send a Unique Card and Gift This Year
The Sisters of St. Joseph have memorial and tribute cards for you to send to a person you wish to honor or to remember someone who has died. All cards feature the artwork of the Sisters of St. Joseph (some examples displayed below) and tell the recipient that a gift has been given in his or her name to the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet to continue their network of hope and healing to the people they serve. There are sympathy and general tribute cards and cards that celebrate birthdays, Christmas, Mother’s Day, as well as thinking of you, congratulations, and all occasion cards. To order any of these cards, please call 651.690.7018 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mother of Tenderness
Down Among the Iris
Lake Nokomis Cottonwoods II
Schedule a recurring gift!
Making monthly or recurring gifts is an easy, convenient way for you to give and allows us to plan on your support for the Sisters’ ministries. It is easy to get started.
- Donate online and check “Make this a monthly gift” under “Recurring Gift”
- Mail in your intent along with a voided check to: Sisters of St. Joseph Ministries Foundation 1884 Randolph Ave. Saint Paul, MN 55105
- Phone Peggy at 651.690.7018 with your credit card information.
You will receive a receipt every January for tax reporting purposes. You may stop your recurring gift at any time by notifying the Ministries Foundation.
If you have stock that you have held for more than a year that has appreciated with the growth of the stock market, consider a gift of stock to the Ministries Foundation this year. This is an easy and seamless way to make a meaningful contribution to the Foundation that has no impact on your cash flow.
Giving appreciated securities provides significant benefits including
- immediate charitable deduction for the full market value of the stock—up to 30 percent of adjusted gross income.
- avoidance of capital gains taxes that would normally be due upon sale
- You can carry forward any unclaimed portion of the deduction for up to five additional years, subject to the annual limit.
To make a stock gift:
- Instruct your broker to transfer shares to the Ministries Foundation account.
- UBS account number 7A21274
- DTC is 0221
- Our broker is Michael Walstien at 612.303.5293
- Since the recipient organization doesn’t always receive donor information from the broker, please send an email to email@example.com to notify us of your gift. This can also expedite the process.
Transfers must be received by our broker by end of business on December 31 to count for the current tax year.
Make a Planned Gift and Invest in the Future
By including the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet, St. Paul Province, Ministries Foundation in your estate plans, you connect your most deeply held values to a powerful legacy of hope. Your estate gift to Sisters of St. Joseph helps us serve those most in need, now and in the future. Planned giving also offers you several benefits.
- You enjoy the tremendous satisfaction of seeing your gifts at work during your lifetime.
- You participate in choosing the charitable organizations you want to support.
- You may realize an immediate tax deduction.
- You can establish an income stream for yourself from your gift.
- Your estate may receive tax and other financial benefits at your death.
The Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet Ministries Foundation accepts bequests, charitable gift annuities, trusts, and life insurance policies. We cordially invite you to call Ralph Scorpio at 651-690-7097, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your planned giving goals
Thrivent Choice Program
Thrivent benefit members can recommend nonprofit organizations to receive Choice Dollars distributed from Thrivent Financial. Members must be a benefit member and eligibility is based on at least one of the following:
- Holding a qualifying Thrivent Financial volunteer leadership position.
- Having $750 or more in annual premiums of qualifying insurance products.
- Having $20,000 or more in contract value of qualifying products.
Review the Choice Dollars details and recommend the Sisters of St. Joseph Ministries Foundation as a charitable grant fund awardee.